Multiple QlikView dashboards were developed to pinpoint the catalysts of change across the global organization
Enterprise Process Management
Auburn Hills, MI – Corporate Headquarters
• Improve global visibility to the drivers of change, whether they are initiated by customers, suppliers, or internal resources
• Improve ability to track and investigate revenue and expense management opportunities related to change
• Provide world-class analytics at an enterprise level
• Gained the ability to track and quantify changes at every grain of data
• Enhanced existing capability to determine the impact of the changes on customers and suppliers
• Extended access to data analytics across the enterprise
Global automotive manufacturers turn to TI Automotive to develop and produce award-winning, industry-leading automotive fluid systems. For almost 100 years, TI Automotive has provided its technology to vehicles around the world. With more than 120 manufacturing locations in 29 countries, its strength lies in its ability to creatively meet the ever-changing needs of the global automotive industry.
Due to the competitive nature of the industry, auto suppliers are required to design and maintain nimble business processes that change often. In response to this challenge of dynamic change management, TI Automotive identified an opportunity to streamline processes tobetter understand the impact of changes originated by customers, suppliers, and internal resources. In addition, the data that supports these processes is locked in complex systems.
With assistance from WIT and Qlik, TI Automotive was able to develop fit-for-purpose QlikView data discovery dashboards that leverage process change data from sources like Siemens Teamcenter PLM into a dynamic, intuitive, and user-friendly interface.
The resulting dashboards enabled TI Automotive to gain significantly deeper insights into enterprise-wide change management in their entire global product line.
To learn more about Qlik products and WIT's professional consulting services, please visit our Qlik Consulting page.