WIT has an immediate opening for an experienced Data Scientist. As a Data Scientist you will help to drive and focus on Business Intelligence strategy in line with overall corporate objectives and provides primary analysis to all business units globally for corporate-wide data initiatives.
- Apply statistical techniques to assess the health of the business by modeling data using descriptive and predictive analytics
- Educate business users on analytical capabilities and limitations
- Interact with business users to understand business needs/requirements for individual projects Work closely with BI Technical team to translate business requirements
- Partner with strategic technology group on the exploration and potential implementation of new BI concepts/tools Perform analyses and develop interactive guided analytical dashboards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or higher in Data Science, Math, Statistics and/or Computer Science
- 4+ years of Analytics experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience with data discovery / analytical tools, and / or a major BI platform
- Experience with predictive analytics and dashboard development strongly desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Strong knowledge of BI concepts and processes (e.g. ETL, data aggregation, query and analyses)
- Proven ability to implement and drive complex projects
- Proven ability to participate in cross-functional teams
WIT offers attractive compensation, excellent benefits, friendly work environment and a great future potential for the right candidate. Send your resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.