WIT has an immediate opening for the position of Data Warehouse Architect to be located in the metro Detroit area. You will be leading consulting opportunities for Business Objects / Microsoft Business Intelligence implementations involving Requirements Analysis, Solution Architecture, and Deployment of business intelligence projects including dashboards and analytics. Some travel is required, but most projects would be local.
The Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for the overall technical infrastructure and leads the design and implementation of data warehouse solutions. The Data Warehouse Architect responsibilities include developing Logical and Physical data models for a data warehouse or a data mart. The Data Warehouse Architect performs reviews, analysis, selection, design, development, support and tuning of large, complex integrated systems.
Qualified Candidate Profile:
- BA/BS Degree (Graduate degree will be preferred) with minimum 3 years experience developing applications in a Data Warehouse environment.
- Experience using ETL tools such as Data Stage or Data Integrator or MS Integration services (SSIS) and Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects and/or Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) and Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Expert in dimensional modeling and relational data modeling methodologies.
- Expert in understanding of application architecture strategies.
- Expert understanding of deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications.
- Expertise in project software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and capability to lead a team of developers.
WIT offers attractive compensation, excellent benefits, friendly work environment and a great future potential for the right candidate. Send your resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.