An Inaugural IT & Digital Innovation event Serving the great lakes region
The Great Lakes Digital Transformation Summit is a one-day event to network, learn new strategies, and explore innovative ideas as digital transformation is rapidly changing the landscape of IT and business.
Digital Transformation is a strategic vision of how technology and business processes increase efficiency and improve user experience. These initiatives require a top-down leadership and a strategic culture shift within the organization. This event features speakers from local companies who are sharing their experience with a specific digital innovation project implementation and from the leaders who are driving this change in the organization.
Registration is now open for the Great Lakes Digital Transformation Summit!
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Detroit Marriott Troy
200 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084 MAP
Cost: $129* - Group discount available for three (3) or more from the same company
Contact Us: GLSummit@witinc.com or 248-641-5900 x244
*Save $10 on registration with early bird pricing through August 15
Topics covered will include:
Robotic Process Automation
Reasons to Attend
The Great Lakes Digital Transformation Summit is a valuable opportunity for IT practitioners to get a comprehensive day of training and networking right here in southeast Michigan. But we get it - your time is valuable and it’s hard to get away from the office! So here are 5 reasons to attend:
1) This is the must-attend Digital Transformation event - Speakers from local companies share lessons learned from an implementation of a digital innovation project and best practices from the leaders who are driving this change at their organization.
2) We’re bringing in the pros - Influential keynote speakers include Enterprise Cloud Strategist from AWS and the CIO’s from Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne counties.
3) We speak your language - Hear directly from IT leaders from Quicken Loans, Stant, Greenpath Financial, and FCA about how they move the needle of innovation.
4) We’ve been there, done that - WIT has proudly hosted the Great Lakes Data & Analytics Summit (formerly Great Lakes BI & Big Data Summit) for the past seven years.
5) We keep it local - The Summit packs in two keynotes, 16 breakout sessions, breakfast, lunch, and networking into a one-day event that won’t break the bank - and you can still be home for dinner!
Need more? Check out the “5 Reasons to Attend” blog or grab the justification letter to get approval from your leadership.
Great Lakes Summit Blog
Topics covered at this event will include; security, cloud implementation, project management, infrastructure, emerging technology, agile development, dev ops, networking, storage, data analytics, RPA, IoT, and digital innovation.
Leadership Innovation Sessions
Digital Transformation is a strategic vision of how technology and business processes increase efficiency and improve user experience. Hear from the leaders who are driving this change and learn more about their digital innovation initiatives.
Technical Use Case Sessions
Speakers from local companies have 45 minutes to share their experience implementing a digital innovation project. From migrating to the cloud to building RPA bots - you will come away with some best practices and lessons learned.
Sponsors are provided 45 minutes to let their product shine! These informational sessions are intended to provide attendees with a broad understanding of the technical functions and features of the product, and allow for a Q&A dialogue.
If your company is interested in learning more about sponsoring this event, please contact GLSummit@witinc.com for more details.
Hosted by WIT
WIT is thrilled to host the inaugural Great Lakes Digital Transformation Summit this fall. We also host the Great Lakes Data & Analytics Summit (formerly Great Lakes Business Intelligence & Big Data Summit), established in 2013. Over the past six years this event has grown from less than 100 attendees to over 350 attendees and continues to be the only event of it's kind in the region. Planning these local events is a true labor of love for our team and every year we aim to provide engaging speakers, feature innovative technologies, and an intimate experience that fosters networking and new connections.
Learn more about the Great Lakes Digital Transformation Summit and get updates on registration, speakers, sponsors, and sessions!